20 E-Commerce Automation Tools For Online Selling Efficiency
E-commerce offers the promise of opportunity for small and large enterprises alike, but competition is fierce. Any tool that gives you an edge is worth exploring and there are plenty of automations that will lower your overhead and streamline your sales. The following are only a few reasons to explore automation tools.
- To effectively manage cart abandonment
- To analyze data and find efficiencies
- To better understand customer demographics
- To smoothly integrate post-transactional email marketing
- To optimize product pages and maximize conversions
Here is a list of 20 automation tools worth your attention.
Sellbrite is a cloud-based tool that simplifies multichannel listing and inventory management. It also helps with order fulfillment and provides reporting tools.
- Simplifies listing and selling products on multiple sales channels
- Helps user control and sync inventory
- Lets sellers manage and fulfill orders
- Gives access to multichannel reporting intelligence
- Helps create and publish listings
- Generates powerful reports
Yotpo is designed to help you generate more reviews, thus increasing sales and building community.
- Mail-after-purchase feature automatically emails shoppers for reviews
- Enhances SEO and raises search rankings on Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Helps retain buyers
- Builds trust with potential buyers
- Promotes visual marketing through customer-generated images
- Provides an easy way to advertise on Instagram
Pardot, by Salesforce, enriches your B2B marketing automation.
- Generates high-quality leads
- Streamlines lead management
- Speeds up your sales cycle
- Enhances every aspect of your marketing program
- Tracks campaign engagement and performance
This multi-functional platform provides marketing automation, customer engagement marketing, real-time personalization and marketing management functionality.
- Email marketing and campaign management
- Lead-generation tools
- ROI measurement and optimization
- Search marketing
- Landing pages and forms
- Site visitor tracking
- Web and mobile personalization
Sends marketing messages to customer lists that are chosen according to their unique interaction with your business.
- Sends targeted emails based on user behavior
- Includes flexible segmentation
- Provides customization according to data
- Tracks page views, attributes, events and email activity
- Offers conversion tracking
- Maintains rich customer profiles and in-context conversations
This all-in-one marketing tool accelerates sales, optimizes content, manages leads and coordinates campaigns. Canterris is a well-rounded e-commerce marketing automation tool.
- Creates and manages email, lead nurturing and newsletter campaigns
- Identifies sales leads to close more deals
- Includes website publishing tools
- Optimizes web content
- Contains a growing library of plugins, modules and extensions
- Provides marketing analytics
Oracle Eloqua helps e-commerce businesses simplify and energize marketing automation. It’s ideal for small, mid-sized and large enterprises alike.
- Helps in plan and execute campaigns
- Lets businesses deliver a personalized customer experience
- Helps campaigns scale across channels
- Brings integrated lead management
- Allows easy campaign creation
- Allows engagment with the right audience at the right time
- Gives real-time insight and helps sales teams close more deals
Short for “If This, Then That”, this tool links different web tools and services with user-created “recipes”. IFTTT allows users to define a trigger and a consequence, linking two different apps or tools.
- Currently supports 330 tools including Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram
- Offers syndicate data via social channels
- Allows auto-backups
- Offers ongoing app integration
Manages all social media accounts within one app. The dashboard features enhanced analytics reports, message scheduling, app integrations, RSS, team members, message archiving, geo-targeting and Hootsuite University to enhance your knowledge of the tool.
- Updates multiple networks in one step
- Manages multiple contributors
- Optimizes delivery
- Gathers intelligence by tracking brand mentions
- Creates social analytics reports
- Allows scheduled social posts
Buffer provides an e-commerce software solution for messaging across social media platforms. It integrates with common social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more.
- Connects RSS feeds
- Provides detailed social analytics
- Holds up to 2000 scheduled posts and tweets
- Provides sharing across up to 200 social accounts
- Shares all media formats
- Offers aggregated stats, comparisons and more
- Allows team collaboration with admin rights
- Maintains high security with two-step login
- Includes custom scheduling
AdRoll is a popular retargeting and prospective platform for ecommerce businesses. It helps businesses attract new prospects and convert customers while enhancing customer value.
- Helps businesses reach their customers across devices, browsers and apps
- Helps with ad placement and performance monitoring
- Allows easy integration with top marketing apps
- Targets high-intent audiences using relevant ads
- Runs loyalty campaigns
- Cross-sells to existing customers
- Uses CRM data to re-engage with existing customers
- Targets prospects by maximizing your CRM data’s value
12) Sprout Social
This social media management tool helps track social media messages, monitors brand keywords and customer profiles, and engages in two-way communication.
- Includes a social media dashboard
- Analyzes link performance
- Showcases Twitter follower demographics
- Provides engagement and influence scores
- Searches customers by location
- Discovers customers by interest
- Monitors competitor activity
- Offers social CRM tools
- Organizes contacts
- Provides audience engagement tools
- Offers social media publishing
Sniply is a powerful tool that helps marketers get more returns on their links. It’s designed to leverage content curation and drive targeted traffic back to your website.
- Adds a call-to-action on any page
- Helps engage followers through link sharing
- Helps generate unique links, share links and drives conversions
- Monitors engagements and tracks results
- Keeps track of link clicks and conversion rates
Tailwind is a platform that helps brands achieve visual marketing success. Tailwind helps businesses manage and optimize their visual campaigns from end to end.
- Helps businesses manage content and UGC from the visual web
- Builds lasting engagement with time-saving benefits
- Enables data-driven content strategy
- Helps brands discover key trends in the industry
- Runs contests to build your brand and drive traffic
15) Ability Commerce
This tool allows you to integrate your order management system (OMS) and accounting system with the help of mobile-optimized versions of stores and tools. The included SmartSite manager helps you change store promotions, prices, images and products in the web store.
- Channels feed service
- Experienced commerce experts monitor your products daily
- Helps to better position products
- Motivates buyers
- Boosts sales
This service offers hosting, store design, SEO, mobile commerce, marketing and inventory tools. BigCommerce also helps integrate your web stores with eBay listings.
- Superior ROI
- Customizable framework
- Centralized hub for all sales channels
- Abandoned cart saver
- Pre-integrated payment options
- Flexible web-based format
17) Intuit E-Commerce
This point-and-click interface allows easy design publishing for online stores. It features a merchant account that enables businesses to move beyond PayPal payments and offers an auto-syncing Facebook extension to create a Facebook Business Page.
- Personalized interface
- Multiple users
- Encrypted, secure scanner
- Transaction history report
- Voids charges, resends receipts
- Syncs with QuickBooks
- Email invoicing
- Custom receipts
- Video tutorials
- Tracks offline payments
- Accepts all credit cards
- No setup fee
- Free mobile application
The advanced SEO and analytics features enable the user to pick a template, optimize its design, add a product catalog, and create blog posts. Tracks customer purchases and shopping cart transactions with Google Analytics integration. Creates store performance benchmarks with built-in analytics.
- Lets you use your own domain name
- Sells on Facebook or in store (POS)
- Includes abandoned checkout recovery
- Features 70 payment gateways
- Translates in 50+ languages
- Integrates with dropshippers or fulfillment centers
- Search engine optimized (SEO)
- Offers product reviews, discount codes and coupons
- Provides a full blogging platform
- Features social media integration
- Includes unlimited bandwidth
Provides easy listings for eBay, Amazon, Facebook and your web store. Vendio features inventory control, sales and order management, email marketing, a shopping cart with drag-and-drop useability, and an analytics report. Integrates with Google Analytics.
- Ad-free shopping cart
- Customizable web store
- Real-time inventory management
- Amazon Seller Central
- Vendio Image Watermarking
- Accepts Authorize.net, PayFlow Pro and PayPal
- Offers eBay market research
- Provides order management
- Includes shipping management
- Automated feed to Google Product Search
- Features SEO guide and features for web store
- Offers reporting and analytics
Searchmetrics is a content experience and SEO suite that brings rankings and traffic benefits to brands. This suite helps by removing guesswork in online optimization. It offers competitive insight and market analysis.
- Helps brands boost their online visibility through harnessing SEO and content marketing
- Helps brands reach the right prospects at the right time
- Lets brands leverage the most advanced forecasting and analytics